26 Feb Dominion University College School Of Science And Technology Certificate Courses
Dominion University College has a team of Cyber Security, Forensics and Big Data Science experts in Academia, Security and Industry to equip ICT professionals with skills in Cyber Security, Forensics and Big Data Science. This is an intensive hands-on training. Students will be trained in cyber security. Forensics and Big Data Science related Skills.
A. Certificate in Cyber Security
- Protect vital information and records
- Secure business sites and facilities
- Safeguard and make available vital materials, supplies and equipment to ensure the safety and recovery of records from predictable disasters
- Reduce the risk of disasters caused by human error, deliberate destruction, and building or equipment failures.
- Network and Internet Security
- Incidence and Disaster Handling of IT Systems
- Cyber Security Management Controls (Physics, Technical & Administrative)
B. Certificate in Cyber Forensics
1. Identify the goals and objectives of criminal investigation.
2. Demonstrate ability to conduct proper crime scene investigations.
3. Organize the criminal case including field notes, reports, and crime scene activities.
- Introduction to Malware Analysis
- Cybercrime and Investigation
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Technologies
C. Certificate in Big Data Science
Students will examine Identify problems that are amenable to solution by Big Data Science methods, and which AI methods may be suited to solving a given problem.
- Big Data Science
- Internet of Things
- Data Mining
Course Duration: 2 months (8 weekends) Saturdays
Date: April and May 2019, June and July 2019.
Who Can Attend
Participants may come from a variety of backgrounds but a basic knowledge and skills in IT is a plus.
Registration Fees ¢100.00
Course Fees ¢1,500.00 per course